San Antonio Texas communities
The Federal Executive Board (FEB) serves as the local Federal ambassador to federal communities in 28 field locations across the United States. Similar to the President’s Cabinet in our Nation’s Capital, Federal Executive Board (FEB) membership becomes automatic and mandatory by virtue of the incumbent being the senior agency official within each FEB’s geographic boundaries.
The Alamo FEB is comprised of 75 Federal Agency Heads, and over 135,000 Federal employees servicing the counties of; Bandera, Bastrop, Bexar, Comal, Hidalgo, Kendall, Live Oak, Medina, Nueces, Travis, and Val Verde
To be a catalyst for better Government.
Increase the effectiveness of the Federal Government by strengthening coordination of government activities.
Congratulation to the FEB Network on 60 years of serving the Federal Community “Thank you for your tireless work, and congratulation again on this monumental occasion, President Joe Biden”
About The Alamo FEB
The Alamo Federal Executive Board was established in 1991 and is comprised of the senior official of each department or agency located in counties and 1 city metropolitan area, (San Antonio, Corpus Christi). There are 130 federal agencies representing over 35,000 civilian, military, postal, and law enforcement employees.
Workforce Development & Support
ADR/Shared Neutrals, Workforce Diversity Council, EIG, & more. Acts in an advisory capacity for the purposes of planning annual activities, pooling resources and experiences to support & advance the Federal workforce, and fostering partnerships with professional and community groups to raise awareness & promote public service.
Emergency Preparedness, Employee Safety, and Security. Emergency Preparedness and Response is among The Alamo FEB’s primary roles. The Alamo FEB provides timely information to its member agencies regarding operations, weather, and other activities that may impact the local federal community.
Strategic Partnerships advance local and national initiatives through interagency collaboration and community outreach. The FEB serves as a federal ambassador to represent agencies and their mission to State and local government, Congressional offices, and community organizations. FEB’s strive to engage with local communities and to improve the implementation of Government-wide and agency initiatives through effective communication and collaboration
The mission of the CFC is to promote and support philanthropy through a program that is employee-focused, cost-efficient, and effective in providing all federal employees the opportunity to improve the quality of life for all.
CFC is the world’s largest and most successful annual workplace charity campaign, with almost 200 CFC campaigns throughout the country and overseas raising millions of dollars each year.
News And Announcements
(Place your power point slides, banners, photos below)
Federal Employee Retirement System (FERS) seminar
21 March 2023 – Arnold Hall, 1560 Stewart Rd, JBSA Lackland, TX, 78236
TIME: 8:30am – 4:00pm (check-in at 8:00am)
COST: $25.00 per person
Federal Employee Retirement System (FERS) seminar
The San Antonio “Alamo” FEB will be hosting a Federal Employee Retirement System (FERS) seminar on 24 Jan at 8:30-4:00pm.
Location: Alamo Area Council of Governments (AACOG) (Located in Titan Building)2700 NE Interstate 410 Loop, San Antonio, TX, 78217
Whether you’re getting ready to retire or just joined the federal service, the knowledge you will gain from these seminars will help you maximize your benefits.
These seminars provide comprehensive information and tools on your Retirement System, Thrift Savings Plan, Social Security Benefits,
Federal Employees’ Group Life Insurance (FEGLI) and Survivor Benefits to help you prepare for retirement.
To register please use the link below:
Please join us on Tuesday December 6, 2022 at 1:00 P.M. with Ms. Kimberly Toney, (SES) Executive Director, Air Force Personnel Center, as she gives her “View From The Top” dynamic Leadership Perspective.
Meeting ID: 898 3444 8587
One tap mobile
+13462487799,,89834448587#,,,,*544571# US (Houston)
Please join us on Monday, November 7, 2022 at 10:00 A.M. with Mr. Brain Hoffman, Vice Director for the 502d Air Base Wing, Joint Base San Antonio, as he gives his “View From The Top” with his dynamic Leadership Perspective.
FY22 Emerging Leaders and Leadership FEB Graduation
(CALL FOR NOMINATIONS): Leadership Development Programs – Leadership FEB (LFEB) and Emerging Leaders FEB (ELFEB) FY23 – Application Suspense 10 Jun 2022
CFC Award Presentations
The Combined Federal Campaign ended this year with 10 Federal Agencies that stood out amongst the rest for their contributions to this year’s campaign. 3 of 10 Awards were delivered to the agencies below. As AFEB delivers the rest of the awards, we will up-date you with the photos of their recognition.
- Marcus Forte, Executive Director, Alamo Federal Executive Board presents – U.S. Marshals Service (https://www.usmarshals.gov/district/tx-w/) with the Combined Federal Campaign GOLD Changemaker Award for their organization’s contributions to the 2021 campaign on March 28, 2022
- Marcus Forte, Executive Director, Alamo Federal Executive Board presents – Air Education and Training Command (https://www.facebook.com/AirEducationandTrainingCommand) with the Combined Federal Campaign Platinum Changemaker Award for their organization’s contributions to the 2021 campaign on March 29, 2022
- Marcus Forte, Executive Director, Alamo Federal Executive Board presents – U.S. Attorney’s Office (https://twitter.com/USAO_WDTX) with the Combined Federal Campaign BRONZE Changemaker Award for their organization’s contributions to the 2021 campaign on March 30, 2022
- Marcus Forte, Executive Director, Alamo Federal Executive Board presents – U.S. Customs and Border Protection – Laredo Sector (https://www.facebook.com/usbpchieflrt) with the Combined Federal Campaign Platinum Changemaker Award for their organization’s contributions to the 2021 campaign On April 1, 2022
- Marcus Forte, Executive Director, Alamo Federal Executive Board presents – U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Service with the Combined Federal Campaign GOLD Changemaker Award for their organization’s contributions to the 2021 campaign on March 23, 2022.
- Marcus Forte, Executive Director, Alamo Federal Executive Board presents – Defense Health Agency with the Combined Federal Campaign Silver Changemaker Award for their organization’s contributions to the 2021 campaign on March 24, 2022
- Marcus Forte, Executive Director, Alamo Federal Executive Board presents – Dept. of Veterans Affairs (Financial Service Center) Austin, TX with Combined Federal Campaign Bronze Changemaker award for their organization’s contributions to the 2021 campaign on March 23, 2022
2022 Secretary Austin Combined Federal Campaign Message
Leadership Personal Stories – CFC Giving Tuesday 2021
Giving Tuesday Feature Brig-Gen Caroline Miller
The 2021 CFC Campaign has begun!
Title: the Alamo Federal Executive Board Excellence in Government Awards
Description: Congratulations all! Several uniformed and civilian members and teams from throughout the federal workforce at Joint Base San Antonio and South Texas are among the winners of the Alamo Federal Executive Board Excellence in Government Awards